The flight department’s director of operations is a lot like your hometown ball club’s manager.
With a skipper on your side that can oversee everything from the maintenance department, to scheduling, to charter marketing and sales, your aircraft is destined to be one of the team’s star players. All it takes is experience and 24/7 attention to detail.
A FULL-SERVICE POSITION
Elite Air’s director of operations oversees all aspects of the management of your aircraft. Through proper staffing and delegation, this responsibility includes:
- Ensuring pilots and maintenance personnel operate in conjunction.
- Managing training costs.
- Ensuring ideal fuel pricing.
- Managing relationships with FBOs and hangar facilities.
- Obtaining airframe insurance.
- Optimizing tax depreciation.